Reduce costs, improve the customer experience, and identify and reward outstanding performance by leveraging the pre-built analyses in Stitch’s Zendesk Block. This Block includes three dashboards which provide analysis on agent performance, ticket submissions, and overall customer support metrics. Each dashboard and insights they uncover are described below.
- View ticket submissions over time to understand the level at which your customers are leveraging your support team
- See the breakdown of ticket submissions by channel to understand where most of your support requests are generated
- See a ticket tag breakdown over time to understand how customer priorities have shifted
- See your top all-time agents, requesters, and organizations by number of tickets to see identify the key players in customer support
Agent Performance dashboard
- Monitor your support team’s all-time reply and resolution time to measure against SLAs
- See how your team’s response times have changed over the lifetime of your support team
- Identify top performers in your organization
Ticket Submissions dashboard
- Evaluate the volume at which organizations are submitting tickets to identify which organizations are requiring the most attention of your team
- Identify how average tickets per organization changes over time to see whether documentation, tutorials, demos, and product changes or releases are taking a load off your team
- See ticket submission volume by hour of the day and day of the week to more efficiently allocate resources
As with other Looker Blocks, you can easily customize the data model to fit your business needs. Use the Tickets or Ticket Metrics Explores to tailor the included dashboards on Tickets, Agents, and Support Overview to fit your use case or to create your own dashboards and reports.
Zendesk is a customer platform that enables companies to track customer interactions and address customer issues through tickets and other customer support services.